About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – The Interview

"What would you expect from me?"

"Expect? I would expect your love, friendship, loyalty…what the hell do you think I'd expect? What anyone expects in a relationship." Her eyes flashed. "And I would give you the same. If you know anything at all about me you know that those I love are fiercely protected by me from the media. If you've heard anything to the contrary it's not the truth. I've never allowed my private life to be made public."

"I'm sorry…I didn't mean to offend you, but sometimes one's private life does become public knowledge especially when that person is in the public eye."

"Don't believe everything you hear or read, Rae. My God, you're a journalist. You've probably twisted a few things around that someone has said before. You know, take a piece of this and that and maybe print a damning statement without adding what may have been said afterwards by way of explanation by the interviewee."

"Maybe some journalists do that, but that's not the way I operate."


Extasy Books
All Romance Ebooks
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment