About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday's New Excerpt – The Vamp

Gabriella laughed softly. "Oh, I was just thinking about something…nothing interesting." She watched Jordan's bright eyes cloud. "Actually, if you want the truth, I was thinking how beautiful you are." She paused. "I'd really like to get to know you better."

The sparkle came back into Jordan's eyes. "I was hoping you'd say that." She gazed into Gabriella's eyes. "Maybe this summer won't be so boring after all."

She reached out and patted Jordan's hand. Her heart fluttered with desire. Her gaze shifted to the pulsating vein in Jordan's neck and she quickly looked away. Could she hold herself back and love this woman without draining the life from her or worse send her to the same fate she had to endure? She must keep her guard up at all times.



No comments:

Post a Comment