About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, January 2, 2015

The Three Of Us


When Deborah’s daughter Caroline brings her fiancé Lily home to meet her, Deborah is shocked to discover that Lily is a woman from her past…a past she’d rather forget. Will Deborah’s long ago actions destroy the close loving relationship she’s always shared with her daughter?

Excerpt

Deborah’s eyes traveled to Lily. Lily, dressed in casual kaki slacks and a red turtleneck, had set the last suitcase on the driveway and then slowly closed the trunk of the car. As Deborah watched Lily pick up the suitcases and begin to walk toward Caroline, Deborah got her first full view of her. It can’t be! she thought. As Lily moved closer, Deborah’s eyes met the woman’s eyes. Lily showed no emotion or recognition. Deborah froze, and then visibly trembled.

"Are you all right, Mom?" Caroline asked, worriedly taking Deborah’s arm and steadying her. "You’re trembling." She stared curiously at her. "You’re so pale. What’s wrong? Have you been ill? Are you keeping some health problem from me, Mom?"

"No…no, I’m fine, Caroline." she said quickly as she struggled to regain her composure.


Extasy Books

My Website

No comments:

Post a Comment