About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Silent Cry


A young woman fights to prove her innocence after being falsely charged with murder while trying to win the heart of the woman she loves.

Excerpt

J.C.'s fingers melted into her flesh, bringing back floods of memories of those fingers and hands roaming over every inch of her bare flesh. "We can't, J.C. That's over for us," she weakly replied.

J.C. brushed her lips over Samantha's soft cheek, and then moved to her full lips.
Samantha's body trembled, and a soft moan escaped her lips. "Just one more time."

Samantha pushed her away. "No, J.C.," she said breathlessly. "We can't."

"Why? You want it as much as I do, baby," she whispered as she continued to move her hands over Samantha's body. "I want you. Tell me that you want me just as much. I need to feel you next to me again...just this one night. Then it'll be over if that's what you really want. I promise." She lightly ran her fingertips over Samantha's breasts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment