About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Other Side


Ally Brent is a very ambitious woman who overcomes many obstacles to become the first woman governor of her state in the 1970's. Her only regret is having to keep the woman she's loved for over twenty-five years a secret.


Excerpt

Clare impatiently tapped her pen against the phone. After a few minutes, she heard Michael's groggy voice on the other end.

"Do you know what the hell time it is?"

"Michael, it's Clare."

"What the hell do you want? If you're looking for a little pleasure then I'm afraid Ally's not here."

"Dammit, Michael. I saw the newspaper. Where is she?" she demanded. "I haven't heard from her in weeks."

"She's ill."

"What do you mean she's ill? Where is she? Give me an address." She couldn't control the alarm in her voice. Her hand trembled.

"I think it's best that you and Ally cool your passion for awhile." 

"You son-of-a-bitch! I'll find her, Michael. Believe me, I'll find her." She was ready to hang up the phone when Michael's voice came back over the line.

"I'll tell you where she is on one condition."

"What's the condition?"

"You can't let anyone know where she is."

"Why would I do that? You know I've always protected her."

"That's not all you've done."

"Your jealousy is unbecoming, Michael," she countered.

"A lot of changes are going to be made in the near future."

"Just tell me where she is." 

"Okay, you can find her at Green Valley Estates."

"You bastard, what did you do to her?"

"Whatever happened she did to herself," he answered.

Clare slammed the phone down.


Extasy Books

My Website


No comments:

Post a Comment