About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, August 3, 2014

New Release - Heart's Desire!

I'm thrilled to announce my latest release Heart's Desire published by Extasy Books.

A romantic weekend getaway to a secluded cabin in the woods has unexpected results when everything that can go wrong does.  

Purchase 


Excerpt

Emma gave Vanessa’s arm another squeeze. "Good, because this is definitely total isolation. No one will disturb us." She shivered. "Let’s get inside now and light a fire." She unlocked the door and pushed it open. "Wait a second. Let me find the light switch." She felt around the wall and when her hand encountered it, she flicked it on. It was a low watt bulb, but cast a soft glow over the room. She frowned. It was a clean cabin, but very crude with sparse furnishings. She steeled herself for Vanessa’s reaction as she held the door wide for Vanessa to pass through. No matter what Vanessa said to assure her that she was excited to be staying in a cabin for the weekend, the true test would be Vanessa’s reaction when she actually saw where she’d be living for a couple of days. "Here we are."

"It’s one big room. How cute!" Vanessa exclaimed as her eyes scanned the interior. She walked to a door on the side of the room and pulled it open.

The glow from the bare light bulb hanging in the center of the main room gave enough light for Emma to see that the bathroom light had another bare light bulb with a string attached, but no wall switch to activate it. She walked to the bathroom and watched as Vanessa pulled the string. In the dim glow of the bulb, Emma saw a tiny stall for showering, a small sink, and a toilet. A plain mirror hung above the sink with a crude wooden shelf under it to hold toiletries.

"This is better than some of the cabins I’ve been in. At least this one has electricity and running water," Emma said in an upbeat tone. She was certain that the bathroom would definitely be a turnoff for Vanessa.

"It’s fine, honey," Vanessa said. "I really like it." She lifted a suggestive eyebrow as she turned to Emma. "Just think, we can lie in bed and watch the fire. It’s going to be so romantic."

Emma was surprised at Vanessa’s upbeat reaction. She pulled at her chin. "Still, I was hoping for something just a little nicer with a few more amenities since this is your first time camping." She looked at the makeshift furnishings. Everything looked handmade. "Mr. Parker said he used to bring his sons here for hunting trips when they were younger, but since they’ve grown and moved away, he rarely comes up here."

Vanessa threw her arms around Emma’s neck. "I love it, honey. Please quit apologizing. You promised."

"Are you sure? You’re not just saying that for my sake?" Emma asked anxiously. "Because I would understand if you want to go back home."

Vanessa shook her head back and forth. Her eyes darkened. "I want to stay, Em. I’m excited about this adventure. However, if you don’t stop apologizing and being so negative, I won’t enjoy myself. If you’re going to act this way all weekend, then no, I won’t want to stay. I’m trying to show you that I want to be a part of all those things you used to love to do, but haven’t been able to do in a long time. I might not enjoy everything you like, but I do like being out here. I’ve never felt so peaceful," Vanessa replied. "I want to share this with you."

"I’m sorry. I just—"

"Want everything to be perfect for me because that’s what you think I expect," Vanessa finished for her. "Well, it’s not. I’ve never been able just to let go and not be under a microscope. This is the first time in my life no one is around to judge me. Please, let me enjoy this, honey." Her eyes softened. "Now, let’s get the car unloaded." She tilted her head in the direction of the large bed. "Then I know how I’d like to begin our weekend," she added with a wicked grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment