About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Saturday's Excerpt – Katra

"For someone who previously said they didn’t want to influence my decision about Lily, you certainly seem to be defending her."

"I’m not. You’re the one who agreed to chat. There must be something about her that keeps you coming back night after night."

"We like a lot of the same things. But, still, she won’t share any personal details of her life with me." She sighed. "I’m tired of typing messages every night. She won’t even talk on the phone. Something is definitely off with her. I just wish I knew what it was."
"Maybe not. I’m sure she has a good reason for not wanting to meet yet."
 
"Whatever, but you’d think after two months we’d at least be talking on the phone."

Alison didn’t respond. Katra studied her while she finished her snack. She decided to change the topic. "Can I ask you a personal question, Alison?"

Alison looked across the table at her and then shifted her eyes making it appear that she was looking over Katra’s shoulder. "It depends on how personal," she said quietly.

Katra noticed Alison’s guard instantly go up. Her back stiffened and her expression grew rigid. "It’s more about me than you." 

Extasy Books 

Amazon 

Barnes & Noble 

No comments:

Post a Comment