About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – Partners: Winds Of Fire

"You've gone quiet." Frankie took her elbow as they made their way to the car. "What's going on in that beautiful head of yours?"

"Something's not right, Frankie."

Frankie's eyes slanted. "You think?"

"I want to contact past and present friends of Kendall's."

Frankie turned her head and looked at her. "From what Alec said, she never confided in anyone. Now that would be a waste of time and effort."

"I suppose you're right. It was just a thought. I'll put it on the back burner for now." Johanna pursed her lips. "You know we won't be happy until Thatcher gets nailed for more than screwing around on his wife. And we want to be a part of his take down."

"I know, hon, but we keep rehashing the same thing over and over. Let's take it one step at a time. Alec knows we'll uncover more. He expects nothing less from us." She grinned wryly.


Torrid Books 
Simon and Schuster 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 

Google Play 
Kobo Books 
Ebook Mall 

No comments:

Post a Comment