About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – Best Friends

"How does that feel?" Katie quietly asked.

Callie felt Katie's warm breath close to her ear. "Great," she murmured. "I never had a massage before. Guess I'll have to keep you around."

"I don't mind. Just call me whenever you need one."

Callie closed her eyes as Katie's hands moved over her entire back. She sucked in her breath as those intense hands continued touching her throbbing body longing to turn over and pull Katie down on top of her but knew she couldn't do that. When Katie was finished, Callie could still feel the sensation from her touch, and couldn't recall ever feeling so relaxed and peaceful.






No comments:

Post a Comment