About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Review For Destiny

Destiny is an amazing book. The plot involves the lives of two lesbians, but this book is about trust and love. Ms. Chase did a marvelous job of developing her characters, and the relationship could easily have been between two men or a man and a woman. Rachel and Kerri are totally true to life and the secondary characters are equally well-written. The sex between Rachel and Kerri is hot, not particularly graphic, but very arousing. I was aroused about the tenderness, love and sex as depicted in this book. As the two women continue with their lives in different places and with different friends, there was not a single bump in the plot. I loved reading about the women and how their feelings about themselves and each other led to finality. The ending was wonderful, but I will admit to tearing up as the story concluded. Thank you Ms. Chase, for providing such an interesting, sexy, and loving book to read.

Marcy Arbitman
Just Erotic Romance Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment