About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – The Three Of Us

Lily's eyes widened. "I wish I could have met her on one of her visits. She must think it odd that we're getting married and she hasn't even met me."

Caroline peered at her. "It's not your fault you were away on business when she visited. I haven't even had a chance to go back home for a visit since you and I met. I've only seen my mother twice since we started dating. She's as busy with her career as you and I are with ours, so she certainly understands." She brought Lily's face closer to her own. "Quit worrying. She's thrilled for us and excited to meet you."

Lily kissed her softly, but pulled back when Caroline tried to deepen the kiss. 


"What's wrong, Lily?"

"You talk to her on the phone at least a couple of times a week." Lily shook her head. "We've been together for quite a while. I get the impression that you rarely, if ever, spoke of me." She bit her bottom lip. "When you talked to her earlier today did you at least mention our age difference so she won't be shocked?"


Extasy Books
All Romance Ebooks
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Itunes
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment