About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – Partners: Blinded By The Trees

"You can speak freely in front of Mom, George. After what's she's witnessed tonight I don't think anything will shock her now."

George rubbed his tired eyes. "I ran a quick background check, but nothing turned up to verify anything the parents said about their son. I'm going to run a more in-depth check as soon as I get back to the office."

"What about the parents…anything on them?" Frankie asked.

"The Burrows' moved here about two months ago from Alabama. They've lived in four different states in the past five years."

Johanna frowned. "That's quite a lot of moving around the country. Is Burrows in the military?"

He shook his head as he picked his coffee cup back up. "No. I have a gut feeling about him. Something doesn't smell right."

"Where does he work?" Johanna asked as she sipped at her coffee.

"Clyde Burrows picks up odd jobs wherever he can find them. Now his background check brought up many arrests…mostly for shoplifting, theft and petty crimes, but he did serve time for a home invasion a few years ago in Arkansas. He claimed he didn't know the family was home, panicked, and pulled a gun on them. Through some legal loophole he was released early and moved his family to Alabama."



No comments:

Post a Comment