About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – Destiny

Rachel noticed Angela's demeanor as her friend sat rigid with her lips tightly pursed in disgust. "Okay, level with me, Angela. What is it with you two?"

Angela's eyes flashed angrily. "She's bad news. She enjoys chewing people up and spitting them out. She's a user and she's dangerous. No one's feelings, but her own are of any importance to her," she bitterly replied.

Rachel's eyes clouded. "Did she do something to hurt you?"

Angela looked down at her folded hands and seemed to be concentrating on the simple ring she wore on the pinkie finger of her right hand. Finally, she raised her eyes to Rachel's. "Yes. She almost destroyed my life."


Extasy Books
All Romance Ebooks
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment