About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Saturday's New Excerpt – Partners: The Wrong Corpse

Johanna opened her eyes slowly. She flashed Frankie a smile. "Is it Saturday yet?"

Frankie laughed. "No, but why should that matter? The last two cases we were on the clock seven days a week."

She made a face. "Don't remind me."

Frankie ran her fingers through Johanna's long auburn hair. "I missed you so much," she whispered.

"These past two days with you have been heaven." She planted a quick kiss on Frankie's cheek before sliding off of the bed. "I love lying in bed all day with you, but we've got to pay the bills. I'm going to grab a shower."

Frankie waited until she heard the water come on in the shower, then got out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. She pulled back the end of the shower curtain, stepped inside, put her arms around Johanna, and kissed the back of her neck. "I'll wash your back," she murmured.

Frankie lathered some soap in her hands and slowly massaged it across Johanna's slender, but firm shoulders, then down her strong back. When she reached Johanna's ass, she took her time running her hands over the perfectly rounded cheeks and then ran a fingertip in the crack. Johanna's sharp intake of breath aroused her.

"Don't start something you don't intend to finish," she warned in a throaty voice.

"Oh, I intend to finish what I hope I'm starting," she said softly as she removed her fingertip and brought her arms around Johanna as her hands cupped Johanna's large breasts. "Ah, your nipples are already hard."


No comments:

Post a Comment