About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Saturday's New Excerpt – The Necklace


Skye's closeness felt like Lara had just stuck her finger in an electrical outlet. She could almost see the sparks shooting out of her body. Her voice caught in her throat.

"You're burning up with fever!" Skye said, alarmed. "Do you want me to drive you to the ER?"

"No," Lara finally choked out. She looked into Skye's eyes. "I'm not sick. Ian doesn't understand."

"Understand what? Did you two have a fight?"

She nodded, then took the tissues Skye handed her and dabbed at her eyes before blowing her nose.

"Ian's just worried about you, Lara." Her eyes moved to the jewelry box. "It's still glowing and even brighter than before."

"Ian wants me to get rid of it…he thinks my grandmother was crazy."


 Extasy Books

No comments:

Post a Comment