About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Breaking Free


Izzy Calhoun Simon, a successful writer for a highly acclaimed TV series embarks on a much needed vacation from her hectic lifestyle when the TV series ends its run. It's Christmas time in Beacher and the town reminds Izzy of an old fashioned postcard. She soon realizes the contrasts between city living and small town living. When she meets Katelyn Anderson, she is instantly drawn to her, but Katelyn keeps giving her mixed signals.

Excerpt

A bell on the door tinkled merrily as she opened the door. Her eyes swept around the crowded room until she spotted an empty booth in the back. She reached it at the same time an attractive blonde did.

"I'm sorry," Izzy apologized. "I didn't see you." She backed away from the booth, scanning the area for another available seat. All seats were full so she resigned herself to the fact that she'd have to come back another day. The coffee would have to wait.

The woman gently touched Izzy's arm. "Please take the booth. You were here first." She smiled brightly.

Izzy returned the smile with one of her own. "Thank you, but I think we both got here at the same time. We could toss a coin," she teased good-naturedly. She wondered if the attractive blonde was waiting for someone.

The woman laughed softly as she looked into Izzy's eyes. "Or we could share it if you're not expecting anyone. I just stopped in for a quick cup of coffee."

"So did I," Izzy replied. "I'm not expecting anyone and I'd enjoy the company," she added quickly. 

The blonde shrugged out of her pink parka as she slid into the bright red vinyl-covered booth. She rubbed her hands vigorously together. "It's freezing out there. And wouldn't you know it, I walked out the door without my gloves this morning." She glanced toward the window. "I hope we don't get too much more snow." 



No comments:

Post a Comment